Burn Injury Lawyer Can Help Victims with Complex Burn Cases
According to the American Burn Association more than one million burn injuries occur nationally each year that require medical attention.
For those sustaining major injuries as a result of negligence on the part of another, I can help victims with their complex burn cases by:
- Fighting for full and fair compensation
- Building a case that proves liability of negligent party
- Reviewing details of a proposed insurance company settlement offer
- Providing guidance in injury settlements versus going to trial
- Coordinating and handling all aspects of the cases
I have witnessed the severe pain and trauma of clients who have suffered burn injuries. Recovery often involves numerous extensive surgeries, and results in life long physical, mental and emotional disabilities. The representation of victims of severe burn injuries ranks among the most catastrophic personal injury claims possible. If you have suffered such an injury, you need an experienced injury attorney.
Call The Law Offices of Jonathan F. Stubbs to learn the important factors we use in determining burn injury settlements versus heading to trial as your best course of action.
Why You Need the Professional Services of a Burn Injury Attorney
For anyone suffering any type of burn-related injury as a result of negligence on the part of another, it is vital to consult early on with a qualified personal injury attorney.
With experience since 1987 as an injury lawyer, with full understanding and knowledge of the laws surrounding the personal injury claims of burn victims, I can help you make the important decision on whether to settle or go to trial.
In serving as your advocate, these are examples of how I will fight for you to achieve full and fair compensation for your injuries:
- Work with industry experts to understand the cause of your injuries and to prove your case
- Consult with medical and psychological professionals to know the full impact and severity of your injuries
Call for a free consultation to learn how we can serve you with our knowledge and expertise, and recover damages either through a settlement or trial.
Burn Injury Settlements are More Successful with a Lawyer
As a burn injury lawyer I know firsthand how quality of life can be negatively affected for burn victims suffering with excruciatingly painful and debilitating injuries.
After determining that a burn-related injury has in some way been the result of negligence on the part of another, I can analyze the unique circumstances of a case to help determine how to help relieve monetary stress and obtain full compensation for these devastating losses.
An experienced burn injury attorney will usually look to three important factors for determining fair settlements:
- Severity of victim injuries and resultant pain or loss of function
- The impact of the injuries on the victim's daily life and emotional well-being
- Impact on the victim's ability to work and earn a living
Call The Law Offices of Jonathan F. Stubbs, an attorney with significant experience in reviewing circumstances unique to each client in bringing burn cases to the most successful outcome. 253-460-8216