When is Hiring a Personal Injury Attorney the Best Course of Action?
By definition, personal injury law involves seeking compensation for injuries that are caused by the failure of another to use reasonable care. For example, you may be a victim of a car accident due to the negligence of another. These circumstances are emotionally stressful, and force you to deal with your physical injuries, vehicle damage, and the handling of the claim with your insurance company or the responsible parties' insurance company.
As an injury attorney, I can help you deal with your claim, and work through the complications of the legal procedures by lending my significant experience and knowledge of the law and procedural rules related to injury claims.
I have specifically represented injured persons from all walks of life with an approachable style by working directly with my clients and an assigned paralegal to each case, providing consistency, accountability and personal attention from beginning to end. My profile:
- Education: Seattle University / Puget Sound School of Law, Tacoma, WA J.D. – 1986
- University of Washington, Seattle, WA: B.A. – 1983 Major: Political Science
- Honors and Awards Life Member, Who’s Who in America, 2000; 2016 BV Rated Martindale Hubbell
- Professional Associates and Memberships: Washington State Bar Association, Member; Tacoma-Pierce County Bar Association, Member; Washington State Association for Justice, Eagle Member; American Association for Justice, Member; Public Justice, Member; Washington State Association for Justice, Board of Governors 2004 –Present
Call The Law Offices of Jonathan F. Stubbs for a free initial consultation to determine if hiring an injury lawyer is the right choice for you.
What Types of Personal Injury Cases Do We Take?
While certain types of injury cases fit neatly into specific categories, we approach each case as if it is unique because every client's injury and circumstance is unique! As a personal injury attorney experienced in injury law, these are some of the more common types of personal injury cases we may take:
- Automobile and trucking accidents
- Slip and fall or trip and fall cases
- Dog Bites
- Burn injuries
- Workplace injuries
- Construction injuries
- Premises liability cases
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Products liability (injuries resulting from defective products)
If you feel you need the services of an injury attorney to ensure that your legal rights are protected, call us for a free initial consultation.
Do You Need an Experienced Injury Attorney? We Can Help.
As an experienced injury attorney with a successful track record of bringing cases to a positive resolution, I can provide the aggressive legal representation you need. If you are a victim of personal injury as a result of the negligence of another person, these are a few of the many ways I can help:
- Becoming your advocate in dealing with insurance companies
- Guiding you completely through the legal process
- Working with experts to determine cause and fault
- Assisting in pursuing fair compensation on your behalf
As your personal injury attorney in an injury case you can expect unequaled representation, experience, knowledge, professionalism and direct communication with us. Call The Law Offices of Jonathan F. Stubbs for a free consultation and to learn how we can help you through the overwhelming process of acquiring full and just compensation. 253-460-8216