Experienced Wrongful Death Attorney
In the event of the loss of a family member as a result of the negligence of another person, governmental entity, or business, the victim’s immediate family may be entitled to recover monetary damages as a result of the negligent conduct causing death.
In hiring an attorney, it is vitally important to review their credentials and history to find an attorney that is experienced and acutely familiar with all aspects of a case similar to yours. And while a wrongful death lawsuit can be complicated, I have the experience and knowledge to seek justice and to hold negligent parties accountable.
A wrongful death claim may arise out of a range of circumstances including, but not limited to:
- Vehicular accidents such as cars, boats, motorcycles or airplanes
- Swimming and other water-related accidents
- A defective product
- Criminal behavior
- Occupational exposure to hazardous substances or conditions
- Premises liability – or failure to maintain safe premises
Call The Law Offices of Jonathan Stubbs for a free consultation as the initial step toward receiving the maximum settlement for your case.
When is a Wrongful Death Lawsuit the Right Course of Action?
Wrongful death actions arise where a parent, child, spouse, or other loved one is lost due to the negligent action or inaction of another. While no amount of monetary compensation can restore a lost life, it is the process by which justice is dispensed. The following are several reasons why you may choose a wrongful death lawsuit as the right course of action:
- To replace the income or financial support in a timely manner
- To provide support for those left behind after a wrongful death
- To promote product safety in cases of unsafe products in the marketplace
- To deter future misconduct or careless conduct
- Justice and sense of closure
In cases of death caused by negligence on the part of another. Call our office for a free initial consultation to learn how we can help you win your case!
Wrongful Death Claim – We are Here to Help.
If you are suffering the experience of loss of a loved one that was caused by the negligence of another, I have significant expertise and knowledge of the law to assess the conditions needed to determine liability, and to take action to bring some accountability for your grievous loss.
As an experienced wrongful death attorney with a history of positive outcomes I am here to help in:
- Protecting your rights to a fair recovery
- Dealing with insurance companies that want to pay as little claims as possible
- Preparing evidence such as medical records, witness testimony, accident scene
- Helping you file a timely wrongful death lawsuit within the statute of limitations
Call The Law Offices of Jonathan Stubbs to seek legal help and options for moving your case forward. 253-460-8216